1. Vortex dropper on high for 2-3 sec. to resuspend FlowCytes
2. Add 2 drops to 200 uL of PBS or sheath fluid
3. Vortex the mixture on high for 2-3 sec. to mix thoroughly
4. View and acquire FlowCytes in FSC-A and SSC-A in linear range
5. For best results, set acquire rate on cytometer to low
FlowCytes are stable at Room Temperature (RT - 25C) for >5 years. We have performed real-time and accelerated testing on our products from 4-99C and a wide range of pH and buffer conditions.
FlowCytes can operate in a wide range of common aqueous solutions and buffers such as DI water, PBS, sheath fluid, and HEPES. Simply mix 2 drops of FlowCytes with 200 uL of desired buffer.
FlowCytes have no special handling or hazardous disposal requirements. For Research Use Only (RUO).